Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You?

The Value of You


You are the one who is always around me

You are the one who is always beside me

You are the one who is always with me

You are the one I like to have happy time with

You are the one I go to when I feel down


There are times when I laugh with you

There are even times when I am angry with you

And

There are times that I even miss you

Because of you

I am what I am today


What is the value of you?

Is it as much as the stars in the night sky?

Or

As much as all the money in the world?


For me

There is no value in the world that can match the value of you

I may not mean much to you

But you mean the world to me

For all the value that you mean to me

There is no word that can describe it to you

But

There is one thing that I can do

That is

To say

THANK YOU


(BunBinG, 2005)


p/s: terjumper maser selongkar file2 lamer kt dlm laptop lame.. saje la nk upload kan... siap pernah publish kt majalah kolej lagi tu.. erti nya masih tidak berubah..

4 comments:

  1. If you can't forget the one who got away, can you... love the one you're with...

    jus wanna share some simple but meaningful quote....hihiii =)

    ReplyDelete