Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nobody's Perfect


Those wounded arms.. Are embracing something.

You smile almost as if to wipe away the bruise on your cheek

The pain won’t kill my kindness

By knowing weakness, people can become stronger


Now, count up your sins

Let it weigh on your soul

To protect those you love, go ahead and face it

Go ahead and face it


Right now, there is only one path for me to pick

It gives strength to your broken dream

Keep going until you find yourself


Now, count up your sins

Let it weigh on your soul

To live with those love..

…embrace them

Just try embracing them


Nobody’s perfect

Nobody’s perfect

That’s just the proof that you’re alive


Now, count up your sins

Let it weigh on your soul

To protect those you love, go ahead and face it

Go ahead and face it

Now and always..

Go ahead and face it..


~Narumi Sokichi~

........................................................................................................



Ever since I heard this song in the series, it has been the one song that could ease my anger or sadness.. I don't know why but it does. Maybe it the meaning within the lyrics that really touched me. (As if I really can read Japanese, its the translation off course.. haha..)

As the title suggest, Nobody's Perfect.. It is the truth.. no body is perfect.. we might have hurt of be hurt by other by this imperfection.. so we have to live with it.

Yes, I am not perfect, but I do try to improve myself so i wont hurt anybody feeling. But this may not be the case with others as they might not know that they are insensitive for anybody feeling. To do anything as they pleased without regarding anybody else. In this case, my feeling..
Well, I am only human, not a robot... DO BE CONSIDERATE.. what ever is OK for you is not necessarily OK with me.. I do love to be a part of something but if that is the case, I am better off on my own..

*if anyone is wondering, the series that this song originate was Kamen Rider W.. Yes is a children series.. so what... it does have strong moral values embedded within the series. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment